I am not cheating or thinking in cheating.... i know somebody who is doing it. I just want to understand the logic behind it.
theprojects theprojects 31-35, M 12 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Affairs

Seriously going through that right now very tempting, but just thinking of when we see each other the next day. We are friends but I really don't think friends with benefits work.

Best Answer

Don't do it bro! Not worth it, there are plenty of places besindes work to find some booty....

Best Answer

There is some wisdom to those words, "don't stick your pen in company ink" All things must eventually come to an end, and in those affairs usually do not end well...Unless we are talking about the village bicycle where everyone gets a ride....

Best Answer

Never fish off the company dock.

Best Answer

yes, her boy friend found out she was sleeping with some one at work, came in and hit the supervisor, i left the company not long after and we have never seen each other since.

Best Answer

I dated a coworker before. It was fun. We were just that, co-workers not in a supervisory setting. So it didn't conflict with work. Some companies do have that clause where you can't date. So if that's the case then, both of the people you know could lose their jobs. However in my case, I was a goodie two shoes girl and he wasn't. He rode a motorcycle. I found that exciting and thought I could change him. I couldn't. I changed. We had a lot of fun together! Then we had a beautiful baby girl. She is now an adult. We adore her. He and I, don't always get along. We didn't last. But, meeting him was meant to be! We are a happy family!

Best Answer

As an affair, I was living with someone, dating 3 others intimately and started dating a woman from work, she and I were married 21 years ago.<br />
The type you are alluding too, I would rethink it real hard, there is no win in the situation. Could even wind up with both of you being fired, and, if you have a security clearance, you better find a new line of work.

Best Answer

No, I don't believe in cheating.<br />
There's no reason for it.

Best Answer

I'm not here to help you get your rocks off

Best Answer

Like many things in life you can't view them in the context of them being worth it. During the time it was happening it was great and fun.

Best Answer

she was hot and the sex was great, but it was a drag working together after it ended badly

Best Answer