justgoodfriend justgoodfriend 51-55, F 14 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in WTK

My angels all have four feet and fur, God knows that is the best way to get to me.<br />
I have had numerous vivits. When my dad died I saw several balls of energy moving about the room I assume they were there to help him pass

Best Answer

I believe in angels. Sometimes when i pray before i go to sleep at night i feel someone's hands on my head and i know it's an angel. It makes me feel loved and protected.

Best Answer

Yes, I had one just a few minutes ago. And no I did not see him. But I know he is there. He sends me peace and calm and I can feel it.

Best Answer

God's honest truth yes. In bed heard footsteps coming upstairs, then there he was all in white with wings at my bedroom door. Ghost/angel? Just told him I did not want him there and he left. Stone cold sober by the way lol.

Best Answer

Yep...just last Monday he walked up to me and said hi, and we had a conversation. Lol! Sorry...I couldn't resist...

Best Answer

She was too tight! <br />
and I had to use an entire tube of K-Y Lubricating Gel :)

Best Answer

sorta. When I was working in London about 20 years ago, some New York guardian angels come over to protect the underground system.<br />
When they went back to NYC, I heard the head angel had got shot dead...

Best Answer

As they don't exist the answer has to be no. If anyone has they were either dreaming or on drugs.

Best Answer

Did an angel come and visit you?

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Can you tell us about your experience? It sounds interesting

Best Answer

One day I was driving my car with my children and my tail pipe of my car was dragging on the pavement and I prayed for God's help and out of the blue an old man appeared and opened the back of his truck and the only thing he had in there was some wire. He just smiled and proceeded to tie the pipe in its proper place and when he was finished he got into his truck and I looked up and he was gone and was nowhere to be seen for miles! He didn't talk just smiled the whole time like he knew exactly what I needed and I have heard of other stories like this when people have prayed and asked for help!

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

he said shape up or show us your balls

Best Answer