It's happen to me on and off randomly. One time my Korean friend was saying something in Korean to somebody else and I answered her and she said, omg...u understood and I was yeah you said..blah blah and she said, ya, but I said, it in korean...how could u have known that and I was like I dunno... and I said, things before and somebody else will say I was just going to say that or I've called someone and they have said, I was just picking up the phone to call you weird. I've had odd stuff like that happen over the years.

Best Answer

I had the same thing happen with some romanians, the guys were telling a "dirty" joke, I knew one of them was glad I didn't understand, cause he would not say that in front of a girl, I commented on that thought and they all stopped mid sentence in shock.

Best Answer

Lots of times.

Best Answer

I was babysitting at my parent's friends' house. Two couples went out while I looked after all their kids. After they all were in bed I sat in a chair in the dark, I don't like the dark. I had this "vision" of the parents being brought home in a police car but I didn't know why. An our or so later, a police car pulls up out the front and they got out. Their car was stolen from where they were.

Best Answer

It sounds odd, but I think with my neighbour's dog (she comes with two other dogs who are also the neighbour's to stay for the evening.). I was just sitting with him once, and I started thinking about a guy from school I missed talking to. It was making me a little sad, thinking about that. The dog started looking at me when I started feeling a little upset, and I could've sworn I saw that he felt somehow responsible, and a little guilty that I was feeling upset. I wish he'd looked at me a little longer before coming to sit in my lap (which always cheers me up, because he just doesn't realise how heavy and clumsy his odd body shape is!) so that I could get to know him a bit better.

Best Answer

I had a cat that used to come up and put his front paws on my knees when I was feeling bad. Animals seem to be sensitive to our feelings.

Best Answer

Ohhh!

Best Answer

I.....think so

Best Answer

I agree with sweety. The closer you are to someone, the easier they are to predict.

Best Answer

I dont think brainwaves can travel outside the skull.

Best Answer

If you've known someone long enough you grow to learn their ways, what makes them tick....I don't know if this is telepathy, ...familiarity more likely.

Best Answer