Yes I once hallucinated that I followed a great Football side, but then woke to the reality that i am an Aston Villa fan

Best Answer

about 15 years ago I woke up in the middle of the night to see an angle on the foot of my bed. The thought process went something like this<br />
"That is the most beautiful thing I have ever ... oh my god I'm hallucinating". <br />
It was caused by an allergic reaction to an antibiotic and was followed up by almost two years of depression and anxiety attacks.

Best Answer

There are those who have experienced a hallucination or two, and those who haven't. Fearing a hallucination is like fearing a good idea..........it takes courage to experience and share....

Best Answer

I had a hallucination from fever once. I was on a boat with Captain Jack Sparrow, trying to bailout the sinking Black Pearl. But one of the Kraken's tentacles snatched me from deck and dragged me overboard. Then it went down my throat and I woke up puking. :D

Best Answer

Started out good :-)

Best Answer

I saw a strange woman walk into my artwork preparation room. I had been awake for three days straight and I knew it was a hallucination. Still, it was rather spooky since it was around 3 AM and I was the only person in the building.

Best Answer

Sounds a bit scary this one?

Best Answer

I'm sure there was something in my pot once, years ago. My dog looked like a grey rabbit and little blue things were flying out of my tv and falling like glittery dust on the floor.

Best Answer

YES-I always see things hurled at me out the side of my eye

Best Answer

Weird!

Best Answer

I saw a pink elephant flying when out on army training. I blame sleep deprivation since I did not do drugs

Best Answer

A classic

Best Answer

I really did see it though. we were on field training in RV 89 (a month long trainer at Wainwright, Alberta). We were out doing patrol exercises for a week.. everyone was seeing things. You would fall asleep walking in formation.. and wake up 45 minutes later in a totally different area

Best Answer

Whoa...

Best Answer

I had this vision that I was okay and then I opened my eyes.

Best Answer