lunacelly lunacelly 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Travel

Twice in my life: once when I was about 13 or so, I was in a fight and before it got to punches I was suddenly looking down at me and the other kid and watched the whole thing play out...that was weird. The other was when I was 20, I was in a car crash. Just before my friend was hit I was no longer in the car, I was standing on the side of the road and saw the cars hit, when it was over I was back in the car and was fine, but my friend broke her leg...that was super weird.

Best Answer

damn that's crazy dude! I'd be super weirded out as well

Best Answer

Almost - it scared the heck out of me! I say "almost" because after having it, I described it to a girlfriend who dabbled in witchcraft, and she told me that's what it was.

Best Answer

it scared me so much too!

Best Answer

Nearly .. I was in sleep paralysis and my body was vibrating? It felt like that anyway but I got scared so I moved ugh I was so close ( i think )

Best Answer

yess exactly what happened to me! it was vibrating so much, most powerful feeling ever.. and then I was being dragged out of my bed by this invisible force and I got so scared. I was trying to scream and wake up but couldn't. I got dragged out of the bed and around to the other side of my room to the bathroom where I could see on the bed and my body was still laying there.. weirdest/scariest thing ever.

Best Answer

Only when I'm dreaming.

Best Answer

Go on.......tell me what an OOBE is.

Best Answer

out of body experience!

Best Answer

No. And I am thrilled to add OOBE to my growing collection of WPATBTSIF. (Words people are too busy to say in full). lol. (just kidding)

Best Answer