Morr times than I can count

Best Answer

im a virgin sooo no lol. but i've fooled around with guys i only knew a little just not the sex part

Best Answer

Nope never have. Haven't really even had sex often, until recently. I feel like having a one night stand would be something that would start me on a slippery slope. I would never do it.

Best Answer

no. I'm not able to have sex with someone without some kind of prior emotional attachment. I just can't do it, It would feel wrong. I have no problems with sex, I think it's natural and beautiful, and if ppl want to have one night stands I think it's fine as long as they're single and careful. but I can't personally do it. I want to have a connection beyond the physical with the person I have sex with. that's probably why I've been with so few men sexually, only 4 men and I'm 29. I've come close to having sex with people I wasn't in a relationship with, but I stopped myself because it felt wrong to me. that's just me though,& my personal feelings. I'm not judging anyone who does have casual sex.

Best Answer

Once. And I got nothing out of it, so I won't be doing it again.

Best Answer

yes. the girl i am thinking about always wanted me to come back, so she would call, i would ask what are you doing? she would always answer, "cooking some food" in this "im cooking this food to have energy to **** you for 10 hours if you come back over" tone. for real lol i never knew what to say. But i never went back because i think she wanted me to get her pregnant, i don't think she was on birth control even though she said she was.

Best Answer

HEAVY!...

Best Answer