I dont think I have to be honest, not the way people describe it. I've loved boyfriends, I've been attracted to them, but has there been chemistry? I dont know.
untetheredsoul untetheredsoul 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

Owsley Stanley was a great chemist.

Best Answer

Indeed I have and do.

Best Answer

Once but his family jewels were to small so I ended it rapidly.

Best Answer

yes, with one man way back when... i still think about him

Best Answer

I think I have.

Best Answer

That means you have yet to run into the right person.

Best Answer

makes me sad that I havent , I want to experience it so bad

Best Answer

Unfortunately, not everyone is so fortunate. It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Best Answer

I think you would know. It's difficult to explain, more something that is felt.

Best Answer

Nopeeeeee. Not in the love sense.

Best Answer

Well, when it happens you will know - be sure.

Best Answer

Yes. Then it bubbled away after all the negatives of our personalities came out.. Dear lord, i wonder why i love him so.

Best Answer

thats what freaks me out though. if you have chemistry with someone who's not good for you

Best Answer

Sadly, it happens. And he was AMAZING for the first year and a half. It went down hill when he lost my trust.

Best Answer

it seems like with great chemistry the fire eventually burns out

Best Answer

I wish it didn't! It was the best feeling ever. I'd do anything to rewind time and see it anything could of been done differently to keep it that way... I guess it was the "honey moon stage".. after 3.5 years, I'm pregnant with his child and i day dream about what it'd be like to leave..

Best Answer

When you do, there will be no questions...

Best Answer