novasmommy2008 novasmommy2008 18-21, F 19 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Yes when I was in that country

Best Answer

No, I think I would get to jealous if I have a relationship with someone so far. I would always want to know what they are up to and so forth.

Best Answer

I fell in love with my girlfriend that lives across the ocean. She's moving here so we'll be living together. We've known each other for a long time but she has a serious life and death medical condition and is receiving treatment over there 1st because it's not possible to have the treatment here for it.

Best Answer

Yes, but I know it can never really happen between us.

Best Answer

Boring but no.

Best Answer

yes, and it's difficult living so far away from him but every minute is worth it, and i don't regret a thing!

Best Answer

yes, but it only leads to heartbreak,if you can never meet. hugs

Best Answer

I spoke to a couple and no, no feelings towards them.

Best Answer

Yes it never works out but hey it was fun while it lasted

Best Answer

Yeah it sucks.

Best Answer

Uh ya don't even get me started...... It is heartbreaking :(

Best Answer

yeah.

Best Answer

It isn't easy. I mean, it could be different I guess if I lived in Europe where the countries are smaller and closer together. Anyway. Yes I have, she was beautiful, I was stupid, it ended with her getting away and leaving me here. :/

Best Answer

Yeah, they found out unintentionally but we talked about it and we're still friends.

Best Answer