I've had days like that, not often but it is strange. I think we meet certain types of people in clusters. I know there were certain types of strange people who would come in the store where I worked, you might not see that type for several weeks and one day there would be dozen, and it was different types. An elderly greeter told me about that and sure enough it was true.

Best Answer

Often, it is called old age with me.

Best Answer

maybe that's it.... maybe I'm that :P

Best Answer

Yea it happens often with me

Best Answer

and how do you deal with that?!

Best Answer

I don't know I'm pretty antisocial and avoid people and hermit inside my house a lot so I guess that's one way to deal with it

Best Answer

That's everyday for me.

Best Answer

I didn't mean everyday, that's a very different thing. I had that, too when I was around your age.... now it's like people are treating you differently, avoiding you.... being nice, but not connecting....

Best Answer

Yeah, it's like that every day. I have those moments where I know they'll put on that **** eating grin and play nice when they have to but they sure as hell don't want to be around you, let alone get to know you. After that you go off and realize, "damn I'm isolated".

Best Answer