I havent had one but i would. :)

Best Answer

Yes, Female-to-Male. The testerone sent him absolutely insane (which didn't help the abusive and psychotic nature he had).<br />
Would I do it again? Maybe. Depends on the status of their transition and their personality.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

never, Amen!

Best Answer

When I was new to the whole internet thing, many years back, there was a person I met on some site, and while it wasn't a matter of either of us ever getting together, it did make me think long and hard on what I would do if I ever were in that situation. I ultimately decided that I just could not do it.

Best Answer

I haven't been in a situation where its come up, but I would have no issue with a trans partner.

Best Answer

Yes, I have a transgendered friend. I didn't care, I became friends with them because they were really nice.

Best Answer

Meh now that I look at it I suppose so. Our relationship is complicated. :)

Best Answer

yeah that's what I meant, I was curious to see how people related with that sort of thing

Best Answer

Nope. Doesn't mean I won't talk with them though

Best Answer