Yes, but only one very bad time. I had sent out an email to the management team about the discipline process since one of the managers had went rogue on us and fired one of his engineers and it almost got us sued. That same manager had replied to my email (he had copied all, something I hadn't noticed at the time) stating "I don't need this email; it doesn't apply to me.". I was really angry, since he was essentially the reason for the email, so I hit REPLY ALL (oops) and stated "Please re-read the email, and pay special attention to paragraph 2, which discusses the recent legal issues we had when you went rogue and fired that engineer. This email is a general guideline for ALL managers, but is ESPECIALLY applicable to you, and your recent firing of the engineer is essentially the reason why this "unneeded" email is being sent to you!"<br />
Yes, it went out to ALL the managers in the company...I tried to recall it unsuccessfully...At least we didn't have any additional issues with managers illegally firing people and landing us in court, lol

Best Answer

Awww Man!

Best Answer

Well... In Gmail you do get a second chance, all-be-it not a long one. You get 30 seconds to hit 'Undo' and you can withdraw it. It may not suit the circumstances of what you need, but there *might* be 'that time' when you send an email off and THEN realise that you are sending it to the wrong person as you see the recipients address. Of course, it depends how 'sensitive' the emai might be, but I've read a few instersting stories of those who consider this '30 second chance to Undo' to be an absolute saver.<br />
:)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Oh yeah. Too many times.

Best Answer

OH, yes. definitely.

Best Answer

Too often.

Best Answer