thomasloomis83 thomasloomis83 56-60, M 25 Answers Dec 27, 2010

I have had sex with both my brothers (one older, one younger), my youngest sister, and made out with my middle sister several times. My dad and I used to have sex for a few years as well. My youngest sister Kayla and I still play together to this day.

Best Answer

How did it start

Best Answer

yes i hav had sex with my older sis tbh is waz amazing, well first it started wen we were watching female wrestlers and they were hott,den my sis comes over 2 where i waz sitting and grabs a hold of my ****(btw she waz 13 i waz 11) an started rubbing it felt good den wen my parents and the rest of my familly members left 2 church but my older sis wanted 2 stay, when dey left she pushed me against the plastic chair an french kissed me den i pushed her away, so she takes her panties an skinny jeans of an sat on my erect penis, it felt so amazing it waz so wet inside 2 den she starts screaming azz shes laying hard den all of a sudden *** squirts out like a shot gun into my sis ***** we did dat 4 an hour until the rest of my family members come back from church then my sis stands up from my penis all wet wiv cumm all over it. we still do it im now 23 and she is 26 an now shes prgnant from me, but if u hav sex with ur family members its no bigg deal just hav sex wen ever u want peace out cuzzy

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

You r right man i to had sex with my sister she is 13 and i am 18 it felt so good.

Best Answer

Will any of you have sex with me??

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Hot

Best Answer

I had sex with my sister and mom. It started with my sister when I was 15 and she was 8. We were alone in the house. I was jacking off in my room when she walked in on me. For an 8 year old, she was sexy. Even though she was only 8, she had a pretty face, with brown eyes, brownish/blondish wavy hair, nice lips, and light skin. She had a flat stomach, was starting to grow boobs, and had a nice, big, round butt. She also knew a lot about sex for her age, she knew almost everything. Anyway, she was curious and wanted to touch my ****. She then started jacking me off, and we started making oit. She then said she wanted to feel it inside her. I went slow and entered her *****. I thought that it would hurt her and that she would bleed, but when I asked her, she said she *********** everyday. Then I started ******* her hard and fast. She loved it. Then we tried anal. She loved that too and I cummed in her *******. We have been doing this for years, and still do it now, me being 23 and her 16. It started with my mom when I was 18 and my sister 11. She caught us doing it, and she yelled at my sister to go to her room so she could talk to me about this. When she left, she instead of yelling at me, started kissing me, and then he had sex. It was amazing. She was beautiful. She had curly brown hair and brown eyes, fair skin, and nice lips. She had a flat stomach, a huge round ***, and big boobs. My mom and I continued for 3 years. I still do it with my sister and she is the best person I have ever had sex with, my mom a close second.

Best Answer

I have had sex with my sister loads of times. We still do it now!

Best Answer

No, no I don't have a sister, and no.

Best Answer

I had sex with my cousin a couple times. It was great. We're both married to other people and we just found a time to get by ourselves. We're looking forward to seeing each other again and again and again! Neither she or I can have kids so no worries there. We've both been attracted to each other since we were kids. Now that we're in our 50's, we culminated those feelings with the ultimate physical expression. Sex with her is great!

Best Answer

Yes, my big brother and I did it more than a few times growing up

Best Answer

Yes I had sex with my sister for the first time last weekend im 32 and she 21 she came home drunk and started flirting with me long story short we been having sex ever since

Best Answer

Yup. It started when I was sixteen and she was thirteen. She walked in on my ******* off in the laundry room. I'd taken off all of my clothes and was sitting naked on the washer beating off...I didn't know she was home.
That day, she watched me jerk off. Things naturally sort of progressed from there after that. A couple of months later, we were having full intercourse several time a week. We did that for a couple of years. We were lucky that she never got pregnant.

Best Answer

yes... at first from the age of 7 i was dryhumping with my female cousin, then at around the age of 9-10 my older male cousin(5 years older)taught me about oral sex and we sucked each other for a while as well as dryhumping my female cousin. this went on for a while then he broke my cousins cherry and we started having full on sex with her, but still when she wasn't around we would suck each other off. now i'm 18 and i moved to another country and i haven't had any intercourse with my male cousin for about 3 years even though i miss it... but i still have sex with my female cousin whenever we get together.

Best Answer

Yes i hve with my cousin sis. When i was 16 she was 13 or maybe 14 she told an incident of her school that her male teacher trying on her. I started talking about sex n we just showed each others private parts. After that a long time we had sex.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I did have sex with my sister once. I regretted it even though it felt great

Best Answer

No, no and yes. I've had sex with my cousin before

Best Answer

no i didn't i love my sister more than any one and i cant think like that

Best Answer

Yes me and my sister used to play with each other and lick each other sometimes I wish she would again

Best Answer