thomasloomis83 thomasloomis83 51-55, M 20 Answers Dec 27, 2010

I have had sex with both my brothers (one older, one younger), my youngest sister, and made out with my middle sister several times. My dad and I used to have sex for a few years as well. My youngest sister Kayla and I still play together to this day.

Best Answer

How did it start

Best Answer

yes i hav had sex with my older sis tbh is waz amazing, well first it started wen we were watching female wrestlers and they were hott,den my sis comes over 2 where i waz sitting and grabs a hold of my ****(btw she waz 13 i waz 11) an started rubbing it felt good den wen my parents and the rest of my familly members left 2 church but my older sis wanted 2 stay, when dey left she pushed me against the plastic chair an french kissed me den i pushed her away, so she takes her panties an skinny jeans of an sat on my erect penis, it felt so amazing it waz so wet inside 2 den she starts screaming azz shes laying hard den all of a sudden *** squirts out like a shot gun into my sis ***** we did dat 4 an hour until the rest of my family members come back from church then my sis stands up from my penis all wet wiv cumm all over it. we still do it im now 23 and she is 26 an now shes prgnant from me, but if u hav sex with ur family members its no bigg deal just hav sex wen ever u want peace out cuzzy

Best Answer

Will any of you have sex with me??

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Hot

Best Answer

I have had sex with my sister loads of times. We still do it now!

Best Answer

No, no I don't have a sister, and no.

Best Answer

No, Yes & Yes

Best Answer

Yup. It started when I was sixteen and she was thirteen. She walked in on my ******* off in the laundry room. I'd taken off all of my clothes and was sitting naked on the washer beating off...I didn't know she was home.
That day, she watched me jerk off. Things naturally sort of progressed from there after that. A couple of months later, we were having full intercourse several time a week. We did that for a couple of years. We were lucky that she never got pregnant.

Best Answer

yes... at first from the age of 7 i was dryhumping with my female cousin, then at around the age of 9-10 my older male cousin(5 years older)taught me about oral sex and we sucked each other for a while as well as dryhumping my female cousin. this went on for a while then he broke my cousins cherry and we started having full on sex with her, but still when she wasn't around we would suck each other off. now i'm 18 and i moved to another country and i haven't had any intercourse with my male cousin for about 3 years even though i miss it... but i still have sex with my female cousin whenever we get together.

Best Answer

Yes i hve with my cousin sis. When i was 16 she was 13 or maybe 14 she told an incident of her school that her male teacher trying on her. I started talking about sex n we just showed each others private parts. After that a long time we had sex.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I did have sex with my sister once. I regretted it even though it felt great

Best Answer

No, no and yes. I've had sex with my cousin before

Best Answer

no i didn't i love my sister more than any one and i cant think like that

Best Answer

Yes me and my sister used to play with each other and lick each other sometimes I wish she would again

Best Answer