It's so hilarious.
Hazelyeuxs Hazelyeuxs 22-25, F 20 Answers Feb 4, 2011

lol oh yea, and i called them out about too, Hilarious you say hypocrite i call it.

Best Answer

There was a person on here who accuesd me of something, i then found out they were doing the same, so if someone is too quick to judge i often believe there is some hidden agenda.<br />
Edit: Sarcasm is another one i hate too.

Best Answer

That kind of thing ****** me off!

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

of course the worse kind of people to be around, dam hypocrites i despise it to the max.

Best Answer

Yes I have and my mother always said that is because other people see in you what they are themselves. I have found that is so often true. If a person accuses you of being a liar it is usually because they lie all the time themselves.

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

Yes, but that is what usually happens people accuse someone else of something because they are doing it but wants to take the attention off them and project on to someone else like a man who cheats, he'll accuse the woman of doing it cause it takes attention off him they get found out in the end.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

My husband always accused me of being unfaithful when I wasn't. It made me wonder about him.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? i was involved with a narcissist, and that is one thing they are excellent at. Most of his hypocrisy was revealed in his attitude about women.<br />
He was 50 pounds overweight but thought women who were had "issues" and were not worthy of his attention. He thought that women who "let themselves go" deserved to be alone, yet believed he was worthy of complete affection and acceptance, even from married women. He believed that women who showed emotion were trying to be manipulative...yet he believed it was OK for him to lose his temper over little things. Any lack of attention shown to him was a huge deal, but he didn't feel any compunction about shunning someone if he wanted to punish her. He complained to me that his exwife had once thrown a glass at him (and missed), yet he casually and guiltlessly told me about how he had pinned her by the neck to a wall. (I think she was a size 0.) All of his relationships seemed to be completely off balance, with someone else delivering all the affection and respect, while he sat and enjoyed it. He told me that his female friends seemed to have mental disorders, yet he was the one most in need of therapy. He thought he was entitied to criticize and belittle other people. Had very little patience for anyone else's foibles. When I'd had enough and slammed him for it one day, he actually said, "YES. I KNOW I'm a hypocrite", as if it were no big deal and something that everyone should just learn to accept. A little character flaw. <br />
Blew my mind. What a guy.<br />
(Sorry...that question brought up some memories!)

Best Answer

Yea of being racist

Best Answer

Thats humans for you defining someone else by what they are doing and what dislike about themselves.

Best Answer

Yes. Hypocrytes, god damn them.

Best Answer

The official psychological term for it is Projection.

Best Answer

always

Best Answer

Yes. Odd how that has a way of happening.

Best Answer