I hadn't friended this man yet. Do you suppose he got upset? I really have no clue who he is because the profile doesn't say much, but I'm wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else. Kind of bizarre...especially that he felt the need to send me a note that he had blocked me.
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 17 Answers Aug 29, 2011

I haven't had it happen yet, but I've heard of it happening to others. Some people get abusive as well. Seems like pretty extreme reactions to such a small thing. It's not like it's a personal attack or something, they should just forget it and move on.

Best Answer

I think that sometimes circles get crowded and you have to slow down a bit. And maybe people don't get that? This is the first time for this for me, I think. Hey, do I get a trophy? :)

Best Answer

lmao! nope

Best Answer

It's an interesting way to start the day!

Best Answer

No this has never happened to me yet, but I a new to EP.<br />
i WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT IT, LOADS OF WEIRD PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

Best Answer

Thanks. :) I'm not worried, but it does strike me as kind of bizarre. Maybe pouty? I don't know.

Best Answer

First, why would the dimwit block you. Fear of rejection, obviously a weak dude. michelle

Best Answer

No not to me as of yet. But I was "lead on" by a person and I told "her" a very hurtful thing which had happened to me. It was sad. Then "she" started laughing at me about it. So, I wrote and said what a fool I'd been and had been duped once again and then I blocked "her". I still don't know if "it" was a female or male. Hurt me, though.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that happened, Callalily. Perhaps that person didn't mean to be so hurtful. I have been sharply surprised by some folks on here too. I guess it's hard enough to really know people, even in real life. Communicating with you is a pleasure...losing you as a friend was "its" loss.

Best Answer

No, but I've had someone be interested in me and then disappear into the oblivion. It's weird when that happens.

Best Answer

Yes...makes you wonder if it's some sort of game they're playing.

Best Answer

I know. As I age, I am so tired of the juvenile games that people in my age group play. It makes me wonder what's going on in their head?

Best Answer

Not enough, I reckon. ;)

Best Answer

happened to me once,see,i never add someone just for the sake of adding them,so i sent this girl a note asking her why she added me,after that she blocked me,it gave me a good laugh seeing how people take these things too seriously

Best Answer

Really? Just for asking why? Do you suppose she got writer's "block" and took it seriously? (Yeah...bad pun.)

Best Answer

yes darling. i have been blocked by some girl on this site for no fault of mine. that too making to love to me for nearly a month. isnt it strange baby?

Best Answer

I guess that's an example of someone running hot and cold.

Best Answer

well I guess after he got see your profile, not just the story he read he no longer wanted to be your friend, makes one wonder about what kind of person you are?????

Best Answer

Could be...though I would think that folks would check profiles BEFORE they fan. Hmm. Maybe he didn't like my experience group about how I don't kiss butts?

Best Answer

Yeah, I had that happen, I sometimes don't check any of my mail or notices for a while. So I guess since I don't reply fast enough the people decide to block me.

Best Answer

Really? I guess I can't figure out why someone would actually block just for not being added or out of impatience. Especially if they are strangers to you. This is a new EP enigma, Superman!!

Best Answer