NylonRed NylonRed 16-17, F 13 Answers Jul 9, 2012

I turned the channel to a station the president wasn't on.

Best Answer

You, my friend, are funny.

Best Answer

Thanx for best answer. I cant message you because of your age so, I hope you get this.

Best Answer

Some lies you swallow because you know the person is saying them to ease things, but I've had people try to manipulate me because they think I won't notice, which is very frustrating, one of the few things I get angry at

Best Answer

What kind of lie are we talking about here? People lie all the time, every day, most of the time I just nod and move on. It may affect some decisions I make but it's unlikely that I'll create a scene or call the person on it, unless they are an exceptionally bad liar... Depends on the lie and the context too

Best Answer

Got angry, but sat back and let them keep babbling on. Once they were done, told them I knew the truth.

Best Answer

Depends on who it is-- one of my kids? Uh-uh! They'll hear it immediately. A friend? Time to get to the bottom of things and talk things out. But a coworker? That's a different story.

Best Answer

well, happend to me last friday..the guy i was dating we deceided to get married in Oct.told me Friday he is going to marry some 1 else...a woman he had a history with..wwhat a coward...he could not telling me in the face on Thursday when we met....what a shite

Best Answer

Awe, I am so sorry. I hope that jerk gets herpes!

Best Answer

i hope he catches more then Herpes..i hope his penis goes rotten...still wants to be in contact with me.....that moron...fifgure that one out...he reckons he forgot to give me a present , a skirt, he wanted me to wear that on the wedding day( registery) what a f.....fing moron

Best Answer

Yes. I told them I knew they were lying

Best Answer

My boss tries this alllll the time. I just remind him that he is an idiot by exposing him to the mastermind lie he created. He doesn't work well past 90 IQ. Thats probably why his dad gave him a job in the company because he didn't want too see his son flipping burgers at McD's at 50

Best Answer