my mom used to "organize" my room. And now im missing like 50 shirts, a guitar, a router, and a bunch of stuff i still use. I know it looks messy, but its an organized mess. I had a cousin take me out to eat as a treat, and then he made me pay for not just my meal, but part of theirs. I was nearly broke with no source of income, and he collects like 1000 a month off of social security for a mental disability when he's about my intelligence. (using it all to buy clothes and a huge stockpile of frozen food might i add, while im living off of ramen) Seeing as he can con me out of a meal how dumb could he be. He did the same thing with a movie. From now on i dont go with him when he goes somewhere where i may end up having to buy something. With friends like these....

Best Answer

I started to tell my (then, boyfriend) that there are some things about my family that-<br />
And he cut me off there, saying he didn't need to know. He thought I was going to say that I can't tell him, but I was actually intending on telling him, so that I could get some things off my chest that night. <br />
I told him down the road (never a good idea, ALWAYS deal with it in the moment it happens!) and almost felt like I was getting chastised for not telling him what was bothering me back then. He was kinda bad at reading me in some situations.

Best Answer

I know what you mean some people just have a hard time reading what im saying too or trying to say it without going into detail or expressing it specifically... But they just dont get it or they get offended when you tell them straight out!

Best Answer

True, they don't seem to get that that's what they asked for. "People want the truth, but never want the scars" as well.

Best Answer

Yes. My last relationship. He was always doing things that gave me the impression that he really cared and wanted me around and he didn't.

Best Answer

my mom. i got my therapist to help me convince her she was not helping, and i eventually had to move out for a year while she chilled the **** out.

Best Answer

Yes .. and it's awful when u have to consider someone elses feelings when ur in trouble yourself ;(

Best Answer

I know what you mean! Its a complicated situation! :(

Best Answer

yep ! turn to the professionals ..

Best Answer