This bad thing just happened yesterday? and already it is affecting your friendships with your friends from your old school? Ever since that day? You make it sound as if it happened months or years ago, not just a day ago.

Best Answer

maybe u need to take a huge F-in **** than all that crap will be cleansed

Best Answer

Yes, dark things happen and rattle your very soul. It is how you come through these events that defines who you are.

Best Answer

You are most probably right, but you are making me scared. I never knew what exactly who I am.

Best Answer

You will know after you come out the other side.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. You really aren't alone though. Most people experience this time of soul shattering trauma at some stage. Some way more than others. Take time to heal. Time and support are your best friends right now. All the best.

Best Answer

I have unfortunately had a few experiences of this kind and it takes a long time to heal and work through it. Make sure you do get support, it's tough going it alone. The death of my partner left my sons and me shattered, but 3 years on we are enjoying life again. I wouldn't have believed that the first year after it happened. Tine does heal. Take care.

Best Answer

Soul shattering trauma...it is the first time I hear that...and the first time I am going through this. It is really not easy. But thanks....

Best Answer

so what happened?

Best Answer

Yesterday, in the capital city, there was very few people because it was a holiday only for the city. A man was trying to do something bad to me and there was nothing I can do to fight back. Suddenly, someone saw what happened and the man ran away from me. I tried telling that guy about what happened but he would not believe me. He said I was doing it together with that man and he was going to turn me over to the police. He was very scary and he was with a homeless man. That homeless man did not know anything. He was just doing whatever that man told him to do.
I was so scared. There was practically no one there and nobody to help me. Even if they took me to the police, there's no way the police would believe me. I was alone. He said if I wanted him to keep his mouth shut about this, I must give him money. When I took out my wallet, he grabbed about a hundred and my phones with him, but he didn't take my wallet. I ran back home after that.
I didn't make a police report because even if I did, I won't get my phone back.

Best Answer

So in other words... you got scammed by what seems like 2 people working together... and they dragged a homeless man in on it?

Best Answer

There were only 2 people. One of them was a homeless man. That man called that homeless man and told him whatever crap about me, and he believed that man. So they are together. It did not look like a scam. It was more like a threat because I had no choice but to do what they said or something very bad will happen to me.

Best Answer

This is how people intimidate you. By using threats. Go to the police and see if anything can be done. These people can't hurt you again. Very unlikely, unless you put yourself in their path again. They should be held accountable for what was done. You can even just talk to the police before asking for charges to be pressed to see what may or may not happen. Maybe they can't charge them, but you need to talk about it. At the very least look for someone who can help you get some trauma counseling. The police provide that too, but you may need to ask for it.

Best Answer

what in gods name happened?

Best Answer