Jennifurby Jennifurby 41-45 10 Answers Dec 1, 2010

I was doubled over in pain at the exact time a close friend had her first child. I was in England, she was in Greece! Never happened before or since......... And I was always closer to this child than either of her other two.

Best Answer

Yes I do, I have a very strong connection with 1 person. iI connected to him 24 years ago when we first dated. well 24 years later I still am connected to him. I feel his pain, stress when he is feeling down, when he is even mad. the connection is so strong with him if he is dizzy or light headed I'm the same way. we are not twin's or nothing so yes I beleive in connections very strongly. But this connection is only 1 way and thats me to him. He can't and don't feel me in no way. Really don't understand this connection that i have with him but it's so strong it scares me some time's. I'm not even connected with my hubbie like this so I catch myself asking why just to him. I just take it as he is my soul mate i'm just not his. It's crazy almost 25 years later it's still there. He got sick real bad bout 13 years ago and well I ended up have a stroke that same morning he got sick. So those of us that are connected to a person, we are connected for a reason. So just roll with it and check in on the person for whom are connected cause maybe you are their angle God appointed this person for you to watch over and be there when they need some one like u.

Best Answer

Not someone but something yes a computer with a brain machine interface. I felt no pain but it seemed to be using me for a camera that particular day, I kept moving my head around looking intently at things like the landscape, the sky, air planes it was like a tick when you just keep doing it, you could stop but it sneaks up on you and you do it again before you realize it just a constant urge to do x y or z that the machine wants you to.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I feel the pain of the world, if I allow myself to. You can only endure so much. Having empathy is okay, but you can't let it drag you down too much, or you will be adding to the pain. There is a time for everything under heaven.

Best Answer

weirdly i knew when my EX was suffering, but that was mental pain.i called to check him, and he was having a rough time, he loved that i picked up on it, it shocked me

Best Answer

Yes, to my mate. I used to be able to hear his surface thoughts, feel his emotions, and his physical pain. Now due to some circumstances, my abilities have dulled and I can no longer read his thoughts or feel his pain as much, but anger still gets through and somewhat serious injuries go both ways.

Best Answer