My son the other day was chatting away to himself and me while I was driving . Stopped at the red lights... My son starts a discussion to me that made me melt right thru the floor of my car... "Mum....do you know when I was up in heaven...and I had to choose my mummy...I asked the stars to find me the most beautiful and kindest mummy... and guess what mummy they found you and put me in your belly.... That's why I'm sitting in this seat now... If someone else chose you.... You would have another kid in this seat! I love you mummy...you are so beautiful! Now...... Would that not make you just sit there stunned and so moved coming from a 6 year old !
Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 7 Answers Apr 23 in Parenting & Family

Omg, such a beautiful story, probably true. I believe we choose. Bless your boy.

Best Answer

He is my life!..;)

Best Answer

I just melted in my seat now and wasn't even my kid who said that,<br />
God bless him and bless all the kids in this world

Best Answer

That is such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing such a happy moment.

Best Answer

aww gee...Don't you wish you had it on tape :)

Best Answer

That's so cute. Children have such an odd view of the world. Able to process but not knowing how most of it works. They make sense of it the best they can.

Best Answer

It fascinates me...how they process things.

Best Answer