HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 15 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Only when I look in a mirror

Best Answer

I have had that feeling and its not good

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

Yes .. most often when I happen to turn my cam on!!!

Best Answer

I was walking in the field once way back in the deep brush and kept feeling like something was there but couldn't see anything then all of a sudden this buck was there right behind me was the weirdest thing

Best Answer

I get that feeling when ever I go out in public... My social phobia makes me rather paranoid at times.

Best Answer

When I was younger I had a fear that there was someone watching me from the woods behind my house. My parents thought it was attention seeking and then an anxiety disorder until a creepy man started peering into the windows at night. He was eventually caught,to this day when I'm home alone I occasionally feel like I'm being watched from the woods but if there is my three huge dogs will get them.

Best Answer

what did you do wrong????

Best Answer

*looks around* Didn't ... But now that you mention it ....

Best Answer

I first had that feeling when I was walking along the street aged thirteen. Then I realised the guy on the other side of the road was stopping when I stopped and walking when I walked. I walked into a shop and stayed there for a good while. More recently, it is not so much a feeling of being watched as a feeling that my phone has been tapped.

Best Answer