sarnaf sarnaf 26-30, M 13 Answers Apr 14, 2010

Everyone one of them. They are all jackasses who truly hate each other so it is better to just remain far away as possible. One might ask how far? Well, I live in China and they all live on the east coast of the USA.

Best Answer

I have a brother and sister in law we haven't seen in 15 years. Its been SO peaceful since they buggered off out of our lives.

Best Answer

Absoulty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here last yr after just finding my birth mom, I had to kick her to the crub, she walked on me too many times for one reason and for the second reason it came my b-d this past yr and my brother who is my twin and she never called or anytihng and I got the courage to ask her why and her reply was our 5,0000 dollar hottub heater broke and I didn't have time, so that is why I cut her out of my life she is a negative infulenec and I do not want that in my life. I have also just cut my adopted parents out of my life, because they too are my stressors and they do not make me happy, they are as well negative infulences in my life so I have to do what is best for my life and me, plus my realtionship with my soul mate and bf too!

Best Answer

Yes. Haven't spoken to my mother in about a year and a half. And before that we didn't speak for a year. And before that, I moved out of home at age 14. Always I was the one to bridge the gap. Never heard her apologise or admit she's wrong in my life. She hasn't bothered to see my son since his forst b'day (way before we stopped speaking btw) and has never met my 9 month old daughter, though she knows about her. Bottom line is that if the family member makes you hate life, hate yourself or constantly pushes you away (or all of the above), maybe it's a good idea to let them push you away. At least for a while. You should take care of yourself first.

Best Answer

Not OUT out. Just didn't speak to them for a while.<br />
It isn't what I would have liked to do, but they had to learn that I wouldn't let be a part of my life if they continue to hurt and disrespect me.<br />
We're fine now, and it was probably one of the best things I could have done for us.

Best Answer

Uncle of mine helped wreck my relationship by brainwashing my ex against me - Would get them both 'whacked' if I could 1: afford it and 2: get away with it!

Best Answer

yes and it hurt for the first year it has now been 7 years think of it as they are long gone and it will get easy to live with as time goes on.

Best Answer

Sure have! Was a burden lifted.

Best Answer

You mean cut, as in Bon Qui-Qui, or cut off, as in not talk to? Actually, I haven't needed to do either.

Best Answer

yes all of them

Best Answer

Im actually going to have to do this very soon, as its getting to the point that my family are completely destroying me and my life. Iv tried keeping my distance for long enough but its not making any difference, in fact its made it worse. They want me close to them so they can walk all over me and keep control of my life. There will be abuse and drama when i finally make the brake. But im thinking it will be worth it as i will finally be free from all the negativity. I love them and wish them well in life, but there making me ill.

Best Answer

No I've never had to cut a family member completely out of my life. I did however have to limit contact with my oldest brother when he was heavy into drugs. When he would call saying he wanted or needed to see me I would make arrangements to meet him somewhere for lunch or dinner because I knew if he came to the house he would steal anything he could sell for drugs. And I also didn't want him around my kids when he was so drunk or loaded. But he was still my brother and I loved him so I couldn't just cut him out completely.

Best Answer