In School, or even on the job, or any public forum. How many of you have ever dealt with bullying before. Or have you ever bullied someone around yourself. =)And dont forget these relationship bullies, too.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 15 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

yes....and it wasn't pretty...when I had enough I confronted them...and then it stopped......

Best Answer

Yes every freakin day .....

Best Answer

Yes, and I just gave it right back to them.

Best Answer

Too many times. That is one thing I will never tolerate.

Best Answer

Once in elementary school an older bigger kid damaged my property right in front of me which made me feel threatened but thankfully didn't touch me.

Best Answer

yes....now they are the same people who want my help from people who are hurting them!

Best Answer

I was bullied all through school. From first grade to the 12th grade. Never have been so glad to get out of that school. College was different. I liked college.

Best Answer

yes, I stood my ground and he ran away

Best Answer

I was seriously bullied in Middle School <br />
I also had an employer who was a bully. She was a miserable old hag

Best Answer

Yup it middle school. He came up to me after school acting hard so I punched him in the mouth. He left me alone after that and I never really got why.

Best Answer

Jr High and HS were HELL because of the bullying - but the joke was on them when I became a grown-up!

Best Answer