rape by enema if you will ?
boogerflicker boogerflicker 31-35 10 Answers Sep 30, 2010

you bet! and the dude still has the coffee stains too prove it :))

Best Answer

All the time. Hardly a day goes by that I don't. It all started 20-some years ago with Glen Rice and Sarah Palin. Yesterday, it was the cast of Dancing with the Stars. Nothing on the radar right now but the night is young.

Best Answer

No. I'm not into forcing people to do anything.

Best Answer

had to? no, but i've done it because i wanted to. does that count for anything?

Best Answer

I've never had to do that. Closest I've come is the threat of a spanking by my Dad if I didn't allow my mom to give me an enema. But read years ago at mental institutions that an unruly guy would be put in a straightjacket and forcibly given a chloral hydrate enema to knock him out.

Best Answer

kind of. i was constipated as a child when i was 10 and hadnt pooped in ten days. i hated enemas back then and when i was told i was going to get one, they had to catch me. when they caught me, i was placed on a towel on my stomach. grandma held my arms down and dad held my legs down. they gave me a half a bag and then inserted an inflatable butt plug and put the diaper on me and velcro mittens so i couldnt remove any of this. 30 minutes later they sat me on the toilet and removed everything. i felt so good cleaned out, i actually asked for more enemas afterwards. they rewarded me for asking by not spanking me for trying to run from them.

Best Answer

When I was a kid of 8 or 9, my best friend had a 4 year brother. I went over to his house one day and while I was there he had to hold down his brother while the mother gave the lil boy an enema.

Best Answer

Yes, several times. And I had it done to me several times in my turn.

Best Answer