I am a paramedic and I have been one for almost 5 years. I can tell you that I have cut the clothes off quite a few people for several different reasons. Usually, if we are cutting clothing it is because time is of the essence and something needs to be done NOW. I can also promise you that any decent paramedic is going to be too busy doing what needs to be done to even worry about what you look like without clothing. No one even pays attention to that. However, we always try and maintain patient's modesty. There is no need to be embarrassed because if your clothing needs off quickly, you are usually in bad shape and we are going to do everything we can to save your life.

Best Answer

I was in a car accident and I was wearing a brand new speedo one piece swimsuit and some skinny jeans. Took 10 minutes to squeeze into those clothes and 10 seconds for them to ***** me naked.

Best Answer

Yes, when I had my recent knee dislocation. They had to cut off my favorite pair of tights I was wearing to get to my knee. Couldn't move.

Best Answer

Lost many shirts/sweaters to paramedics and hospitals.

Best Answer

a shirt and trousers, but in return I got a ride in a helicopter.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer