moodyness moodyness 31-35, F 29 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Community

I think i have never broke any heart...I was always the one who had her heart broken and bleeded.

Best Answer

I've broken a few but never intentionally. I have some trust and commitment issues so I don't let anyone too close. I've never had mine broken but it will happen sooner or later.

Best Answer

Broken time and again. Think it's past the point of repair...

Best Answer

Bruised, battered and broken, I surprised it still beats

Best Answer

More often the former than the latter.

Best Answer

I will eventually get my heart broken because im way too nice and people can easily take advantage of me

Best Answer

Had it broken loads, what with being an unattractive, worthless nice guy.

Best Answer

But to decide that someone is equally unattractive would be judgmental :P Even most of the unattractive ones are shallow, aswell.

Best Answer

Don't aim low thinking they probably have hidden redeeming qualities, it doesn't work that way. Bad looking one's aren't likely to be nicer, they're just bad all round. Just aim for what you want.

Best Answer

i think so...

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

I care for heart be it others or mine... I make sure at no time, it gets broken for anybody...

Best Answer

lot of time my heart has broken buddy

Best Answer

My friends tease me by calling me a "heartbreaker"... Which I guess it partially true. I think I've broken at least 4x more hearts than I've had my heart broken by others. And when that's happened, it's always been partially my fault.

Best Answer

Both, more broken than breaker though.

Best Answer

there is a times when we are both the breaker and the broken

Best Answer

I am the broken one.

Best Answer

Well.. yeah... as a teen. And I did go through a divorce that was unexpected... and very depressing, but oddly enough it didn't feel like heartbreak. Not sure why. God has blessed me since.

Best Answer