I hope I don't see my name here. lol

Best Answer

Same with my parents' names! Lol

Best Answer

yesssssssssssss. mr. merrill. spent the entire year bragging and telling stories about all the amazing stuff he claimed to have done and how great he was, and how much pain he could withstand, and on, and on, and he never taught us much of anything.<br />
i was instrumental in getting him fired, because i reported on him to the guidance counselor one day after he really crossed the line in class and referred to someone in one of his stories as a "******" because they chose to be a concert pianist.

Best Answer

Yes, she was like a boot camp/drill instructor, and we were only 7 -_-

Best Answer

Yes. My third grade teacher said my answer to my state exam was wrong in front of an entire classroom of children. She called me a copycat and called me an imbecil in Spanish in front of that same class.

Best Answer

YES! Every teacher that I have had, I have hated and they have hated me. (I'm not one of those kids where every teacher is evil in their eyes, either.)

Best Answer

yes,but only because they hated me more!

Best Answer

That's the only logical reason! Haha

Best Answer

I can't say I hated a teacher... but I didn't bring tehm apples in the morning either

Best Answer

Yes, quite a few actually.

Best Answer

i don't recall ever "hating" anyone..so no i don't think so..disliked...yes.

Best Answer