I remember I once used to despise adults as a child for a very short while. My reasons are because I used to think the majority of adults are condescending, stubborn, sadistic, selfish, and hypocritical @ssholes who believe that people who aren't adults or people who are children/minors are sub-human and immature to them and feel like they have the god-given right to harass and harm them. I also remember at the time as a child thinking "If adults can have the right to hate us, then why can't we?". That passionate hatred of mine that I had as a child only lasted for several months(only I bottled my hatred up all those months). Then I obviously grew out of it and now that I'm technically an adult(legally), I still have a lot to learn about the complexities of the world. So again, have you ever hated adults when you were a kid?
Incognito666 Incognito666 18-21, M 3 Answers Jun 24 in Community

I wanted to save them from themselves. They seemed like pathetic broken children to me. Cowards. Victims. Bullies. Now that I'm adult, I see that I was right all along.

Best Answer

I don't blame you for your statement here. I remember one time when I was 16 years old(although I've grown out of my adult hatred long before this), I was just hanging out with my teen friends at a park and then some random guy who appears to be about your age group was trying to act like a "tough guy" by hassling me and my friends. Then I lit into this "tough guy", by cussing him out and proving my valid points about his maturity and insecurity being surprisingly low.

After that, he all of the sudden stayed quiet and walked away. I honestly felt proud for telling this "adult" off because he was basically making a complete jackass of himself out in public trying to prove something by picking a quarrel with me and my friends only to get owned by a 16 year old boy using big powerful words.

Best Answer

i was like that. then i realized: adults arent like that, people are like that.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer