This is its website http://www.sap.com/index.epx One of my neighbors introduced it to me some days ago but I can't find much information about this company. I just know that we have to pay for the training course and it will choose some of learners to work for their projects. You will be paid independently like u are doing business-no salary. One of my brother told me that it is cheating cos if anyone joins into a company, they will be trained for free, even they will be paid during the training period. I would like to hear some advices from you. I don't dare to take adventures but I used to waste a lot of time.
dotan dotan 22-25, F 4 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Don't take an SAP course expecting to get hired by SAP themselves, unless you're certain you're in the top 0.01% of learners. They've got a worldwide market to choose from - although they may hire local people for branch offices on occasion.

As an IT guy, I'm not really impressed with SAP except as an HR solution. It's too clunky for a lot of other uses, and being so in thrall to a single vendor is stupid, even though you can force it to do pretty much anything there are better tools for other uses. The problem large companies have is that once they've installed it and started using it all over it's very expensive to switch. I'd never recommend it for a startup.

SAP training can definitely help your career though, especially if you intend to get into Human Resources for large North America-based corporations.

Best Answer

I have HR bachelor. I want to work as an HR consultant. Thanks for your reply. Maybe I should call them directly to ask about how to join them and fee for the course.

Best Answer

sounds good to me.

Best Answer

SAP is a really big company which does business management software. I think almost every large company uses SAP in some way.

Being SAP trained usually looks good on CV but I have no idea why SAP would train people themselves and then hire them to work on projects, it seems a little odd to me.

Best Answer

I think the reason is that it wants to save money from recruiting someone that can make the company structure complicated. The company I am working for is also using this way. If we don't work, we don't have anything

Best Answer

no of course....I just think there are already so many SAP trained individuals that I don't see why they would train them in-house

Best Answer

You mean they train them by projects?

Best Answer