It's happened to me twice. The first tome was with Wal-Mart. More recently, Auto Zone interviewed me twice for a customer service job.

Best Answer

its common place now to have multiple interviews for any job now,I had 4 to get my current job

Best Answer

I've heard of it for higher level positions or jobs which require a college degree, but never for a part-time stocking position that pays just barely above minimum wage. Just wasn't sure if it was normal now. :)

Best Answer

employers feel the need to be super sure now b4 they take a risk on any1,my 1st 2 interviews were work related the 3rd was all about my personal interests and to get a vibe about who I am and the 4th was to see if I could do the job,granted my degree helped abit

Best Answer

LOL I was working on my degree (BA in psychology) and was in my 3rd year, but failed my first course a month ago. That stopped my financial aid and the school will not let me continue until I pay for the full course out of pocket. Hopefully, I'll make enough from this part-time job to pay them off so I can at least transfer and continue my education.

Best Answer

that is, if I get the job! ;)

Best Answer

I slept rough for the last 3 weeks of my exams,had no money for rent but hit the books on a park bench and now im pretty happy I did

Best Answer

My problem was that it went from 15 weeks per course, to 7.5 weeks, to only 5 weeks, while also limiting the amount of courses a student could take at once to only 1 class. The result was NO vacations at all while dealing with accelerated learning which only skimmed upon essential subjects. I burned out and fell behind.

Best Answer

nightmare! Ive been there,trying to absorb what is an ungodly amount of information in a short amount of time,I found the best way was to try memory training techniques like infoboxing and lyrical matching

Best Answer

a second interview ? no I have not

Best Answer

I have now.

Best Answer