shadowman22 shadowman22 18-21, M 9 Answers May 31 in Movies & TV

Mr Lincoln during the Civil War

Best Answer

Yep. I've even read it.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes Abraham Lincoln signed it into being I think in 1863 or 1864?

Best Answer

'63

Best Answer

Yeah I want to say January 1st I think.

Best Answer

No. But I have heard of the emancipation proclamation

Best Answer

no, whats that?

Best Answer

Yes, ended slavery.

Best Answer

You the US Citizen. You tell me? Unless you got a Blue Book by Lover-boy Hollywood.

Best Answer

Who hasn't? I hate American history and even I know that >.>

Best Answer

I did not like history in school the way the school books taught it but I sure am enjoying now reading about Abraham Lincoln, The Civil War Era, that period in time and all in some really great and interesting books you get a better picture about it and all in really good books.

Best Answer

No, it's not even the way they taught it. I like things like the economics of the Great Depression and how they compare to today, the sociocultural development on the Harlem Renaissance, technological scientific, an mathematical development, ancient history, things like that. But the idea of war and how illogical the decisions that were made are... it angers me and disgusts me. I had a lively history class. But we focused so much on the wars and all :c I cannot stand the war stuff.

Best Answer