caiotauro caiotauro 36-40, M 15 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Hobbies

yea - a few different jobs: bartender, barback, bootblack, housecleaning, catering, construction. always shirtless

Best Answer

yes building and tearing down patios

Best Answer

Yeah I was a truck driver for decades I could do and wear what I wanted or not.

Best Answer

At the shirtless shirt shop. It was great, mainly young women.

Best Answer

My first summer out of high school I worked in a boat rental and gas dock. I wore a tight swim suit and flip flops most of the summer.

Best Answer

OK - so U look good - dont over do it by adding so much muscle that you look like a freak.

Best Answer

life guarding was groovy

Best Answer

no cause im a girl

Best Answer

Lifeguard!

Best Answer

Prostitute :D

Best Answer

My uncle is a landscape gardener. During the summer between me leaving college and going to university, he had a big contract (for him) and employed me as one of his labourers for eight weeks. We had loads of rain the first week but then, at the beginning of the second, the sun came out and stayed right until the job was finished. There were four of us on the job and, to begin with, we would take our shirts off at some point during the day. Then, one by one, we progressed to taking our shirts off when we arrived at the job and, after a few more days, this was followed by us travelling to work shirtless but each of us having a shirt with us 'just in case' they were ever needed. Eventually, it was my uncle one evening who said he was going to ditch bringing a shirt to work whilst the weather was so hot and we were all free to join him so, for the next five weeks, I spent virtually all of the time shirtless, got a really good tan and enjoyed every minute. I'm sure it was this experience that gives me the confidence nowadays to take my shirt off when it's sunny as I never did much before that summer.

Best Answer