MSKITTY4011 MSKITTY4011 36-40, F 21 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Sure. If someone drops a whole bag of groceries, it is automatic I think, to stop and help them pick them up. Or if someone is struggling to get a heavy door open, you don't have to know them to give a hand. If someone is a quarter short at the checkout, they don't have to be a friend for me to give the clerk that quarter. I don't do anything in a big way, but I think I do a number of small things every day. It is natural, and I bet each and every one of us here, does a lot of things like that daily, without even thinking about the fact that they are helping people they don't know and may never see again.<br />
And people who do not know me, do the same kinds of things for me daily, with no expectation of anything in return, except hopefully, a thank you.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more :)

Best Answer

:o)

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

Usually when someone's depressed or something my 'parentalness' kicks in and I rush over to help in any way I can. In return when I...ironically find myself in the same situation, someone comes to my aid. What goes around comes around I guess. :)

Best Answer

sure, many times.<br />
there was the time I came upon am accident. If I recall correctly, there were three injured people. Since I was a former first aider and had fully/over stocked first-aid with me, I called for help and set about administering first aid. I did triage, immobilized and removed the people from the vehicle, splinted broken bones, bandaged wounds, treated for shock. left detailed instructions and left.

Best Answer

Yeah. How did I help? Varies from time to time, the one thing that is always the same is that I didnt expect anything back from helping.

Best Answer

I'm pretty much a kid therapist so I love helping people and sharing my stories on this sight

Best Answer

I stop on the road regularly and help people that are stranded. I don't recommend this for women but I'm amazed that almost no men stop to help people anymore. A couple of months ago, I stopped and changed a tire for an elderly woman, she said she had been sitting there for over 2 hours and there were plenty of cars going by, noone stopped. I carry a gas can in my truck as well as some tools. I've given that gas away an amazing # of times. I say amazing because of the number of people that run their cars out of gas! I don't accept money because that's not why i stopped. It's my small way of making the world a less ****** place.

Best Answer

i saw someone that had a hard time walking and i gave her my walker and this cane with a seat on it, i wasnt using them, i found out from her daughter in law that she trashed them, never do that one again, ive had strangers give me rides when buses and cabs werent showing up

Best Answer

If you can help people without them knowin it is the best and real help cuz that's what good people and datz why we here to help each other .

Best Answer

If surprising a man at the store by running out of the store to give him his change back from the self checkout thingys counts then ya.

Best Answer

Someone was looking for cheap Christmas gift ideas online because she had no money and her boyfriend's family took them in when they had nowhere else to go. The family didn't have much money, either, and she wanted to make sure she could give them something. I talked to her, got her address, and sent her a giant box of crafting materials (easily over $100, but $20 to ship?? Outrageous!), along with $20 extra if she needed more supplies, and a small gift just for her.<br />
I don't know what she ended up doing, but I hope that whatever she ended up doing made her happy.

Best Answer

That was very kind. I know that if I had been her, I would have been extremely grateful.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I have had some nice gentleman help me out when i lived in texas i was young an was pregnant ..scared ..i felt alone ...i was on a campus near my home ...where i ran the school track every day after school and this young man ..came along seen how upset i was and took me out to eat ..gave me his number i met his family ,,then he took me home along with addresses from his family and support groups ...I wish i had not lost the info he had given me ...i would like to tell him Thank U ..for changing my life ...

Best Answer

Of course. Friends are never there whe yiu need them are they? How, let me count the ways.

Best Answer

Sure I always help. One time an old lady was looking tired and frustrated at the supermarket as she could not get a taxi, so I drove her home and helped her get her groceries to the door. I think the idea of paying things forward is great and won't forget the day a lady stopped and drove me home when my car had broken down and I was walking along an out of the way stretch of road with my 3 under 4 year old children in tow.

Best Answer

yes, lots of times i got helped and helped someone unknown but the experiences are countless.....

Best Answer

This homeless guy and I were talking about our live for books. Then the conversation had been moved onto why he was homeless in the first place. He was laid off and lost everything but he made jewelry and would put money into an account so when cold rainy says came he could get himself a hotel room. I gave him 50to bucks to go get a book and food and save the rest for a rainy day.

Best Answer

I had a guy who saved my life once. I had shot a tenth of a gram of what I thought was heroin in a bathroom in a burger king and it turned out it was a fentanyl Lolly pop. he had broke down the door and got the medics out there with Narcan in time. I was told latter that I was shot three times with the Narcan and was still unresponsive, it was a new form of narcan force inhaler that made me come out of it.

Best Answer

do it from time to time... but I prefere to help anynym... oh and I ended up in the er sometimes thanks to strangers...

Best Answer

yes i do it from time to time<br />
but only if the person receiving does not know where it comes from

Best Answer