yes but nobody picked me up

Best Answer

Hope ya don't mind sharing with the pigs in the back lol

Best Answer

once, from near my school to home to **** off my mom after she kicked me out of the car for being fresh.

Best Answer

I hitch hiked once with a friend in 10th or 11th grade. A girl in her twenties picked us up and drove out of her way to make sure we got where we were going safely. Told us she did it when she was younger and we needed to be very careful about whose cars we got into. On the way home an older guy in his work truck picked us up, my friend was in the middle of the front seat between the guy and me. We make small talk as he drove through traffic. My friend was looking at me very intently as if trying to say something. I then look over at the guy and notice he has his jacket on his lap with his c**k in his hand. My friend and I look at each other and then jump out of the slow moving truck and run for home. Thank god for traffic. I never hitch hiked again.

Best Answer

No.I usually am offered rides. Devine intervention or hired help.

Best Answer

More times than I can count. I only had to "tuck and roll" once tho. I pick them up all the time too.

Best Answer

Once in seventh grade with a friend but it scared the crap out of me and I never did it again.

Best Answer

Did a bit of hitch hiking in Ireland and always felt very safe. Lovely people.

Best Answer

All right? Be prepared for the traffic jams behind the donkey in front

Best Answer

Had a few incidents like that. Didn't bother me as I was incredibly happy to just be in Ireland.

Best Answer

Yes, I use to do it all the time.

Best Answer