Being English has its advantages in that our accent can at times mask the true meaning of what we are saying.....................some years back in a business meeting I had a little altercation with an Amercan client, and he called me later to tell me that he had never been called a bas*ard in such a nice way before and that it wasn't until he got home that evening that it clicked what I had said to him.....................

Best Answer

rarely, if ever. i'm usually the insulted one but i don't realize it for a day or two until i think back on it and go, "hey!! wait a minute!!". *sigh* it's true what they say sometimes: ignorance is bliss.

Best Answer

yes it is

Best Answer

It is really unsatisfying.

Best Answer

always. I'm a cryptic fukker.

Best Answer

all day everyday

Best Answer

That usually makes an insult more enjoyable. .... i kid.

Best Answer

i was the insulted, by the time i figured it out , i was already home

Best Answer

you and me both!! :0]

Best Answer

Lots of times !

Best Answer

Continuously. My best friend calls them my "boomerang" comments. He says I'll make a comment and an hour later the person will say, "What the HELL??!"<br />
And I wouldn't change a damn thing... ;-)

Best Answer

I think they just blocked me- after all, how would you know if they chose to take the higher ground

Best Answer

That's the best kind, sometimes it is even possible to insult them and they think it was a compliment!

Best Answer

Never - if I insult someone, they bloody know it, with both barrels

Best Answer