TheIllusionist TheIllusionist 31-35, F 15 Answers Aug 23, 2009

yes - once - it was beautiful

Best Answer

Absolutely... I don't think, though, that it's about KNOWING what is in their heart and soul, but FEELING what the atmosphere of their soul and the purity of their hearts are like.<br />
After the first 2 times it happened to me, I started wondering if it wasn't just some sort of misguided lust (though both guys, when I got to know them, WERE the person I felt upon that initial eye contact) However, when it happened a third time with a 56 year old alcoholic homeless woman, I finally became a FIRM believer in "The eyes are the windows to the soul" adage, because I most certainly wasn't physically attracted to her...!

Best Answer

Yea....I read people really well that way. Hence, I became a hermit. lol (jk)

Best Answer

YES Boy was I wrong.

Best Answer

Hi Sighnomore<br />
I thought that was how it worked. have you ever just met someone and looked into their eyes and not had a pretty good idea of their heart and nature! Windows to the soul!<br />
:)

Best Answer

haha, well YES!!! and we've been a couple for 1.5 years :P

Best Answer

None of us has the power to read minds or see what's in anyone's heart. Maybe we speculate what their minds and hearts have through our instincts or if we know the person for a long time, we learn for the most part what they like and dislike.

Best Answer

You can never know all of someone's Heart and soul, it's always a process of becoming.<br />
That being said, I have had special experiences the first time I've met people. I think even knowing a piece of someone's souls from their eyes is a pretty fulfilling moment.

Best Answer

No, I have my doubts.

Best Answer

No, I'm no sucker.

Best Answer

No. But that is a very nice thought.

Best Answer

Kind of... yes

Best Answer