lookingwindow lookingwindow 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

No, it is not fair on the other partner in the relationship or the hanger-on. Transparency is paramount. It is a form of deception which is an ugly game...better to take the pain on the chin then to weave the tangled web. You have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and like what you see at the end of the day.

Best Answer

You are a true gentleman kind Sir..

Best Answer

No. Doing this would mean I would not be able to give proper attention to either, and then both would fail. I think its better to concentrate with one person when it is to do with relationships that are beyind friendships.

Best Answer

No, I don't have a problem being alone if it's not the right person. I don't have to just have a body to fill up the interim.

Best Answer

Never..... I have always been a one man woman (one at a time)

Best Answer

Nope. I would probably feel awful if I did that. That's like lining up a replacement on an assembly line in case the first product turns out to be defective..shows that you have no faith in the product.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer