Not a person, but an animal. And no, that does not include insects. But have you ever gone hunting before ? Or have you killed a bird, or a rodent like creature. If so, then why. Id like to know. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 17 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I was a big fan and grew up a hunter. So yes i have killed many animals, but all for a purpose. And that was to put food on the table.

Best Answer

I think I hit a skunk with my car once...

Best Answer

A skunk. Did it stink up your car.

Best Answer

I was driving too fast.

Best Answer

Yes, a horse we owned fell on my mom and broke her hip, she went crazy after she got a large chunk of a fence stuck in her neck and was never the same. I shot her between the eyes with a .357

Best Answer

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

She was one of my favorites too and i learned how to ride with her. I didn't talk to anyone for a week.

Best Answer

Yes, my dog died of a heart attack and I feel guilty for it, I kinda made jokes about him being old and slow, nothing too harmful I hope, and one day during a walk he started struggling with walking, fell over and died. I still believe it's all my fault, what if I didn't walk with him, but a bit later? What if I didn't make those jokes? Damn I feel bad now...

Best Answer

It was the Big Macs right.

Best Answer

Yes,I shot a sparrow with an air pistol aged around 12,and looked at the lifeless body of what had been a living creature,pure and uninfected with whatever we have become infected with,felt sickened at what Id done,and will never do it again.The second time I killed a mouse that had been crippled by a cat,unable to even crawl,but still alive,and I believe,in pain.It wasnt easy.

Best Answer

Eyes Of The Sparrow.

Best Answer

Meaning?

Best Answer

Its a church song. Nevermind.

Best Answer

ok,thanks.

Best Answer

Yes when I was young I want hunting for dear and other animals for food. No mater what it be animal or plant something must die for other life to live its just the way the world works:-)

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

edit after reading the small print

yeah 1 deer 1 bird with a slingshot (not wrist rocket)

and one already dying bird to put it out of its misery

Best Answer

rolls eyes

Best Answer

rolls eyes back... get a grip

Best Answer

(sigh)

Best Answer

back at you GIRL

Best Answer

Yes, and I hate myself for it

Best Answer

I will kill an animal to eat, but people who only kill to put heads on a wall make me sick.

Best Answer

yes. I grew up in the country on a farm. Have killed both wild and domestic - but for food. I have also hit three deer, several birds and a dog with a vehicle, killing them all. I have mouse poison in my shop.

Best Answer

Those deer are tought arent they.

Best Answer

$4500 in damage the last time - right through the grill.

Best Answer

mANY

i am a hunter

i am a vampire

i kill prey is what i do

Best Answer

Can you fly /

Best Answer