TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Health

I've killed many bugs and took the head off of a small snake with a shovel.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I never blew up frogs or cats, maybe when I was 9 i might have diced up a worm.<br />
But when I ws about 23, I hit a rough patch, an unsure future, money problems, and some anger issues. I picked up some puppies (2) at a garage sale that the owner was giving away. I took them up to a cliff and tossed them off, watching them tumble down and crash into the ravine. I was of clear mind and was not enraged. A second later I hurled the last one to its death, but it scurried back up the cliff and burrowed itself under my car. The at that moment a cop pulled up, but I pretended to have car problems and popped the hood as he pulled behind me. He didnt notice the wounded pup under my car and drove off after I assured him all was okay.<br />
I cannot say that this episode haunted me or that I went home that day and cried, or sated longingly into the evenig sky to ponder what I had done. But I have never come close to wanting to do that again, and that was 14 years ago.

Best Answer

Yep. An over a rabbit once at about 2 in the morning on a desert highway. Cried for hours after.

Best Answer

Yes - I have fished and occasionally - very occasionally kept a fish to eat. Bugs - yes too.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

My neighborhood used to have many, many, frogs . WE used to blow them up with firecrackers.When I was in-sixth grade I was forced to kill half-dead pheasants that had been shot out of the sky and the trained Labradors would go fetch them. Even after that the pheasants would be alive so I had too twist their necks until they died. Sounds realy cruel but I didn't make the rules, it was California Dog Trials.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes to all and also other.

Best Answer

Bugs, mostly by accident.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer