A fly

Best Answer

BA

Best Answer

Most definitely BA

Best Answer

Chickens, pheasants, grouse, turkeys, rabbits... <br />
I used to live on a working farm

Best Answer

scary!!

Best Answer

Why scary? It's natural... And how else do you think you get food?

Best Answer

Unless you're a farmer or a hunter, uh you shouldn't be doing that- Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy... ya get the point?

Best Answer

Lol yeah I was going to say this

Best Answer

No...just no.

Best Answer

What? How else do you get food on the table?

Best Answer

Yah...I don't do the killing...I'd like to keep it that way.

Best Answer

Nope and I saw a neighbor boy spinning a cat around by it's tail, smacking it against the ground. I still know his sisters and guess what!? 15 years later BAM in prison for attempted murder and robbery. It's an early sign of a psycho.

Best Answer

Yes. Chickens. Best and easiest way to slaughter them is to break the neck. Less messy that way. (Spent some of my life on a farm)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Chickens.

Best Answer

A little frog.

Best Answer

I have killed countless poor insects,

Best Answer

Yes, if you grab a snake by the tail and snap it like a bullwhip the head comes completely off, never tried it on a snake over 5ft long though.,

Best Answer

When I was about ten, I saw a prairie dog (Midwest vermin that ruin fields) running through my yard. I didn't know what it was at first, so I chased after it. I followed it down a path as it ran around a curve. When I turned the corner, the prairie dog doubled back and met me. It stared at me for a few seconds before taking off again. I ran after it, over a fence, down a hill and into a small stream. I finally caught the thing under my shoe. It screamed and growled at me as it raked its claws over my shoe. I was armed only with a small pocket knife which I tried to use to fend off the creature. It was no use. Fortunately for me, my sister was standing nearby so I told her to bring me the fencing hatchet (a hatchet with a hammer on one end). She returned moments later and tossed the weapon within my reach. I began swinging the hammer at the beast's head. It made unearthly sounds at me. After a couple good blows, its growls began to fade and it was finally still. I was wary of whether or not it was truly dead and before I removed my foot, it gave its final death throws. That was quite alarming. That was the first and only thing I have ever killed without a firearm or anything like that. Just so everyone knows, I live in the country and prairie dogs chew down the grass in the fields and leave big holes in the ground which pose a danger to our cattle. They are vermin here, so we have to get rid of them. I normally am very loving toward animals.

Best Answer