My husband is very offended by the topic of s e x, or anything to do with women's body parts or reprod uctive system. I have never met a real man who was offendended even with the mens tral cycle.
highlyunlikely highlyunlikely 36-40, F 3 Answers Nov 24, 2011

Try and discover any secret fetish he may be having

Best Answer

What kind of household did he grow up in? I'll bet sex and the human body in his house was taboo and shameful. I agree counseling might help. But have you actually asked him why he feels the way he does? Gently remind him that having a period, farting, sweat, sagging, yeast infections, etc is part of the human experience - nothing wrong or shaming about it. The art of communication is everything..

Best Answer

There is no sweat, farting or yeast infections around here, at least not on my part. I'm talking about stuff that is normally a turn on for a man. You may have something there, but he was adopted by rich parents and then orphaned and raised by someone hateful.

Best Answer

definately no sagging either!

Best Answer

Sounds like he has abandonment issues for sure. Keep pushing for answers - see what happens. Don't believe that everything you see on a **** flick is considered hot and a turn on. Too many men get that confused for sure. He may be a traditionalist when it comes to sex.

Best Answer

If you mean the tradition of celebacy, then yes. I could never be with a prude either.

Best Answer

I know what I like from experience, not from ****. I don't watch that.

Best Answer

So you are saying he doesn't want sex at all? WOW - what does he say about it or will he talk. He could have some health issues if it doesn't work or maybe it hurts. Talk about it. If he is frigid maybe you are right pursuing a divorce. A sexless marriage would be hard.

Best Answer