We living in a world that has strict rules for survivor and it all depends on how you relate to any issue going on around you. A word of praise can easily become a threat to your morale, but you do not have to change how you see or hear a word. It's not you using it any other way than before. Look! Everybody has the same opportunity to look above their goals and percieve something different, it all happens in a different place, time, and way. Since we are ourselves, survivor really means seeing, but not believing if it is wrong.

Best Answer

This is a nice response :) The word I was talking about personally was not a word that would be praise or insult from how I knew it, it was actually a description of a type of book. It was very odd to me when I recently saw the same word used for the first time as almost an attack (??), but for the people who read my question and immediately jumped to conclusions and got hostile thinking I meant something else or assumed I meant something else (my question is open so any non trollish response would have been okay anyways) I think it would be good for them to take this to heart. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Good job with your return response. You are wise and desire an tone of respect!

Best Answer

Like "gay?"

Best Answer

that is a particularly common and sad example.

Best Answer

Yes I guess that could be one of those kinds of words! Has so many different meanings and sometimes used in a derogatory way.

Best Answer

Btw this is not the word I was talking about, but a good example.

Best Answer

Tones of examples. **** [please forgive i do not know how to spell the full proper word.] Means sexually intercourse is now a course, Basted Means being born with out your mother and father being together in marriage, Gay means happy but is now used for Homosexuality. i proberly missed the point but if i didnt you now have a list

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer

You got sensored, not sure what the word was..

Best Answer

Oops! B**ch

Best Answer

I Would Answer This But I Can't Get Past The Fact That You Are One Of These People...

Best Answer

I see. Did I do that in my description? I thought that was the proper way to ask a question on EP.

Best Answer

Yeah "gay" is one of them. Before it meant cheerful, bright, happy. Now, they use it to describe man who like other man.

Best Answer

yeah, coincidentally i just posted something to that effect a few questions ago about the word "santorum"

Best Answer

EWWWWWW I just looked that up lol

Best Answer

yeah. it's bad.

Best Answer

So many things have happened to me. Sure!

Best Answer