I don't think I've ever met one but I've heard of them and know they exist. If I did know one, I must didn't know they were.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 60 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Hobbies

I have known several, but I don't generally ask my friends if they ever had sex.

Best Answer

Are they male or female or both?

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

I am an adult virgin. I'm 34 and female.

Best Answer

Hi -

This is Stephanie. I'm a casting director in NYC. I read your post about being a virgin and I thought you might like to be part of a national casting. I'm looking for people in relationships who are still virgins, for emotional, religious, or medical reasons. We are working with arguably the best relationship experts in the country who can work through any issues to create a strong emotional foundation between partners before a physical journey is begun. I'd love to tell you some more about the project if you think you might be right. You can reach me at Relationshipretreatcasting@gmail.com. Thanks!

Best Answer

I'm 30 years old and I am a virgin. I was born and raised in the USA. It is not by choice since I had conservative parents who didn't allow me to date or have a lot of friends. It was always study, study, study. Just my luck since I know others whose parents are a little more liberal and had social lives. Recently I have asserted my beliefs and fight old Indian norms. Now I'm trying to start dating. In the past I have been able to sneak a few dates and couples kisses but nothing further. I usually lie about my status. I am trying to change but at my age I'm concerned that no woman will accept me.

Best Answer

Decent women would welcome you, I would think.

Best Answer

Yes! You don't need to lie. The people in my life who matter to me have shown their colors, not after some time passes, but from the very beginning!

Best Answer

I am a 29 year old virgin and i know what your going through. My friends don't know at all. In the Past, I told people and they think i am either lying or something out of this world. Any decent woman would be lucky to have you

Best Answer

Hi -

This is Stephanie Lewis. I'm a casting director in NYC. I read your post about being a virgin and I thought you might like to be part of a national casting. I'm looking for people in relationships who are still virgins, for emotional, religious, or medical reasons. We are working with arguably the best relationship experts in the country who can work through any issues to create a strong emotional foundation between partners before a physical journey is begun. I'd love to tell you some more about the project if you think you might be right. You can reach me at Relationshipretreatcasting@gmail.com. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi -

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm saving myself for the UPS guy.

Best Answer

Why do they sound like they are talking about Sasquatch or something?

Best Answer

ha!! this made me laugh! ;)

Best Answer

I know right. haha

Best Answer

I knew this rather chunky gal at my Mambo dance class. She whispered in my ear that she was a virgin and if I danced any closer I would get a titanic hat pin in my neck. I switched partners.

Best Answer

I could introduce you to the Pope, if you like.

Best Answer

Yes, I know a guy who is 33 and still a virgin. More power to him.

Best Answer

Indeed! Amazing.

Best Answer

Im not sure. There are a few people I suspect probably are but I wouldn't ask them lol

Best Answer

yup....me and proud of it.

Best Answer

A man of 25 once confided in me that he was a virgin. This was in a non-sexual context. What stunned me was that he was looking for a woman of under 25 who was a virgin too. I think he must have found her, because the last time I saw him, he had a wife and baby.

Best Answer

Wowwww. That is so beautiful :-)

Best Answer

Yep and I'm 21 and one

Best Answer

Yes I have know people that are virgins

Best Answer

Yes, female

Best Answer

Yes and I know several. Many people remain virgins out of personal, religious or cultural traditions.

Best Answer

I know several. My girlfriend's brother is almost 23 and still a virgin....by choice too.

Best Answer

My husband was till he dated me. Yes, for real we were friends for years before we dated.

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

yes, she is an asexual as well. by choice

Best Answer

Since I am 18 do I count yet?

Best Answer

Aww, of course you do :-)

Best Answer

Then me! :P

Best Answer

Not really, you are still very young. The average age that a person loses their virginity in Canada is 17.

Best Answer

Just myself, lol! (And yes, it's by choice.)

Best Answer

Cool :-)

Best Answer

I have known women who claimed they were virgins.

Best Answer

I think I do, assuming she's being truthful. She's very, very religious, has been all of her life. She also believes she is gay. Since she thinks the feelings are evil (and insists she has never acted upon them), has no interest in men (says she's never wanted to marry or sleep with one), that would imply she's "untouched".

Best Answer

Ahhhh, I see.

Best Answer