meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 10 Answers Aug 3, 2010

I have a friend that completely changed after she was put on the prescription drug Adderal. She went from being very laid back and shy to getting a tramp stamp, flirting with anything in pants, and cheating on her fiancé. We no longer speak. She's too attention seeking for me.

Best Answer

I have!And I had a breakdown ,and now I dont like the same foods,doing the same things,i loved people befor and groups cant do that either?I am deeply depressed,and am om meds.Not sure if it was from 15 years ago my devorice,or what?Burt WOW what a change for people who know me!Well I ever get back to what i was?

Best Answer

seen it up close once, some moron at work had been giving everyone around him sh!t for months. One day a guy who was moving onto another job king hit him in the face and chased him around the place, right in front of everyone. Even the boss wouldn't back the bastard. It was a beautiful thing to watch. The guy moved onto a different job and that ******* must have done some soul-searching while his shiner was healing up, was very polite and apologetic afterwards.<br />
'fraid violence does solve some probs.

Best Answer

Yeah, they started smoking crack ...turns out to have been 'again' too.....

Best Answer

Yeah me. Partly it was a break down.

Best Answer

Ah people can be so fickle and they dont need a reason but accidents (and drugs etc apart) some people have their own secret agendas for their sudden change

Best Answer