No folks, I'm not talking about a ballerina. Some people all of the sudden snap and can't cope with whatever, so their behavior and such takes a turn for the worse. It's sad too, especially when you may have had a higher opinion of him/her. Have you ever known anyone like this?
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 5 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Did you ever look into a mirror?

Best Answer

rolls the eyes

Best Answer

lol; it suits you ;-)

Best Answer

Bought the T-shirt, married the woman.

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

People say that about me,....that I'm calm and balance. I often feel I'm going to snap.

Best Answer

Feeling like you are going to snap and actually snapping are two different things. I think we all have been there at least once in our lives but probably more. However, acting calm and then one day going weird and doing atypical things to where the old you is not present is yet another. By the way, just walking helps a lot.

Best Answer

You make some good points. I'd love to talk to that person to learn more. Sounds interesting.

Best Answer

coping skills are individual in nature. You should never get to a point of kaboom but be able to somehow let out what is bothering you without snapping overall and specifically. It's not easy and takes development for sure.

Best Answer