Yes, but it stopped.<br />
It happened a few years ago. We were having a rocky patch in our marriage -- I have issues (ADD, grumpiness) she has issues (depression, panic disorder, buys **** we can't afford, bitchiness) -- and I fell in love with someone I shouldn't. We even met in person a couple times when I was traveling on business but we never even kissed. <br />
Hugs, yes. She was a hugger. Nothing was going to happen -- she's not the type to fool around with a married man. I'm positive the attraction was mutual, though. In any event it probably wouldn't have worked in the long run. There's like a 25 year age difference.<br />
Little while later this woman showed me some love and caring at a time when I was getting the opposite from my wife, and I lost it. I cried because I *could* have chosen a partner more like her, instead of the insane crazy one I did. I made an embarrassing public spectacle of myself in our little circle of friends. It felt a little awkward talking to her after that -- for both of us, probably -- so we kind of cut down on how often we talked. <br />
Still, we talked once in a while for a few years about music, movies, Doctor Who, other things. Then she stopped responding and wouldn't tell me why, and I felt hurt and rejected.<br />
Just a few weeks ago I came to terms with the fact that she always had this bad habit of ditching friends, sometimes for stupid reasons. Chances are she was just pissed that I didn't break off contact myself with somebody she hated. Who knows. Doesn't matter.<br />
I feel a lot better after letting it all go. We really don't have much in common anymore, and now that I've let the dumb unreasonable crush go out completely, I don't even *like* her all that much. You should see her tumblr -- there's more obnoxious bl<x>inky **** in there than a bad myspace page circa 2005...

Best Answer

i dont want to lie but i enjoyed reading your story ...wish there was a bit more to tell.though its a bad sad that you're not in contact anymore

Best Answer

It's not so sad, really. We met, had a connection for a while, and drifted apart. If she ever had genuine feelings for me beyond 'just a friend' - as best as I can tell there was, at the beginning - her feelings cooled waaaay before mine did. For a while I kept her in my mind as a sort of a dream, an idealized concept of what a woman could be, what love could be, and eventually I needed to let go of that. She's a wonderful woman but she's only human after all. Call it "fate" or "destiny" if you wanna, but the passage of time proved that our connection wasn't meant to be. If I'd let go earlier, I wouldn't have felt hurt and rejected like I was a month ago, long after I had any *right* to feel hurt.
That's life.
Now I get to dream a new dream...

Best Answer

Yep, part of being widowed.

Best Answer

Love is so complex and difficult...at least for me it seems to be that way...ughh<br />
but to answer to your question if i cry every time i think of that special person that "i Loved soo much"...well no but i'm a guy so yeah lol i have cried tho because of her, and i still think about her all the time...its been a good time since we split but idk i guess i just need to move on....well more like i just gave up for now and have been trying to focus on me but like i said i still think about her all the time!! <br />
Good question tho :)<br />
and take care/have yourself a good one!! God Bless!!

Best Answer

yes. I also drank enough vodka (warm, straight from the bottle) one time trying to forget how much I loved this person. I nearly died and ended up in the hospitol. THey had to do all this horrible and expensive stuff to me.

Best Answer

yes....but he didn't love me back, they never do....

Best Answer

shame man,sorry!he didn't deserve you!...

Best Answer

i agree that's the attitude to have about the situation...try to think positive about it!!

Best Answer

Yes, I still do.<br />
He love me and i love him but we have age difference that i can not let my felling for him shown. I can saw that it hurth him anytime i called him buddy or bro as much as it hurt me, but it's morally wrong to felt in love with some one his age. I think i will always love him until i die, he was all i need from a man. He is now moving to other country but we still communicate almost everyday. I always cries when i remember him, because i miss him so much. If God will give me an angel in heaven i want it to be him.

Best Answer

My goosssh I'm going through the same thing right now(age difference). Like I even find it too difficult to escape from home just so I can spend more time with him...it hurts....

Best Answer

That wasn't love. That was addiction to person.

Best Answer

yes. My dogs. I'm sappy about animals.

Best Answer

Yep.....................and-it-sucks-arse!

Best Answer

it hurts more if theyre just playin with you :/

Best Answer

Yes. :'(

Best Answer

Be glad he loves you back.

Best Answer

I love someone but I can't eat, I cry when I look at pictures of him, he knows how to take care of me. But, I literally break down into a million vulnerable pieces every time he looks at me. He doesn't take advantage of the pieces scattered. He puts each piece back carefully and lovingly. He takes care of me as a mother to her child but loves me like I was the only girl left on the planet. He never hurts me, never forces me, and never stops loving me. When I'm not talking to him I'm thinking of him and aching in his absence. When we first were together I believed it was simply puppy love...we've been together for nearly 7 months. I try to control myself. I don't want to be clingy, I don't want to be annoying, I just want him...and all of him...forever

Best Answer

Yea, I have a crush on this guy. He is on my cross country team and goes to my school.

It used to be a fun crush until we actually spent a little time together yesterday, and instead of him teasing and taunting me like he always does, we actually had a normal conversation. I didn't realize how much I liked him until he flashed me a smile. My heart melted.

He doesn't have a phone and I don't talk to him on Facebook because he never gets on it, so I am stuck here missing him because the only time I get to see him is at school and at practice.

Homecoming dance is on Friday and he asked if I was going, I said yes, and it turns out he is going as well.

I pray that he will ask me to dance, even though I am very inexperienced at dancing.. xD

Best Answer

I cry when I think about my father.

Best Answer