sakura9 sakura9 18-21 20 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

Yeah and when you know Its inappropriate its even more funny!

Best Answer

I started laughing at Mass. My brother leaned over as the priest was coming up the aisle and he whispered, "hey father, I like your dress, but your purse is on fire."

Best Answer

sounds like my sister and me haha

Best Answer

Yes following a funneral in the precession line when I was 23

Best Answer

Yes...while proctoring a test

Best Answer

Yes. Just recently, a professor said the name of this girl from our college aloud, at a meeting- it was such an "off" name, me and the girl across from me locked eyes and then burst out laughing. Professor ignored our childishness. Tried to prevent it, but it's always funnier for some reason when you aren't supposed to be laughing.

Best Answer

hahaha I know how that is... my name is really hard to pronounce so I expected people to laugh at my name when a teacher would yell it out loud a weird way :P

Best Answer

I got the giggles at a WAKE once! Every time I thought I had it under control I started up again. :-/

Best Answer

At religious camp. For a believer, it is something that my humor is so in-tune with those of Godless heathens.

Best Answer

I have NEVER done that.

Best Answer

wow well thats great

Best Answer

ya, darned embarrassing ain't it

Best Answer