Then of course you regret it when they end up really liking you and you break thier heart ha. But what where your reasons for this if so?
TazmainianDevil TazmainianDevil 18-21, F 15 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

Love to flirt! But just bc I flirted with you doesn't mean I want a relationship with you

Best Answer

No thats just cruel and heartless

Best Answer

Oh many times! I like money. A lot. So I like leading guys on, making them think I wanna bang them, and then before they get the chance, I ****** their wallet and maybe their mom's jewelry box or a bag of zillion dollar golf clubs, and split out the back door.

Best Answer

Omg, I hate when people do this. Guys do this to me all the time.

Best Answer

I'm sorry : /
You will find love

Best Answer

I am sorry. But I still don't see how bad it was in some ways. Probably denial. I guess I'm the sweetest ******* ever...

Best Answer

...no that's horrible

Best Answer

I did when I was 15. It became an accident though because I didn't take too much seriously, but she did. After leading her on I friendzoned her cause I didn't trust her, I didn't think she was my type, I was insecure, she was a hoe and alot of other things. I don't really regret friendzoning her cause in some ways I don't think it would have worked between us at that point. But I regret leading her on for sure. She ended up getting me back really good. It still hurts pretty bad. I think I got it worse then her. It sucks lol

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

I like being led on.

Best Answer

Cruel. Not even funny.

Best Answer

To avenge a friend who was treated poorly by the douche

Best Answer

Nope..that's something someone who is a useless **** would do.

Best Answer

Not exactly

Best Answer

You don't intentionally lead someone on, knowing you don't care about them, just for fun, then break their heart..for fun..unless you're a ****.

Best Answer

I didn't break her heart on purpose. I was too young to understand all those feeling. I was 15 then. I definently would never do something like that now though.

Best Answer