SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 9 Answers Oct 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

yes, had to let her go, be free to choose

Best Answer

valor :)

Best Answer

and now she is free and i am alone

Best Answer

Alone is a state of mind...there are many ways to be with many. :)

Best Answer

but only one way to be with your love, in her heart

Best Answer

point well taken..

Best Answer

Of course. I would not impose.

Best Answer

I understand...

Best Answer

that's called giving up.

Best Answer

It's called placing someone else's happiness above your own in my book.

Best Answer

call it what you want; it's still giving up.

Best Answer

Like ur mentality. Some times when u stop trying they come back to u...

Best Answer

..and sometimes they don't...it then opens up a whole new awareness of what you may have meant to whomever in the past when they don't.

Best Answer

yes. Loving someone doesn't mean putting them in a cage, nor does loving someone mean that you will live happily ever after, together. We love people because hey bring something to our life, and that something stays, even after the person has gone.

Best Answer

Beautifully stated! I couldn't agree more! :)

Best Answer

good question! i dont want to answer it though :)

Best Answer

Yep, wistfully.

Best Answer

Only after trying very hard to stop them going... If they really want to be away from me, I eventually let them and give up. I still want to know how they r though... Its very hard, but if that's what they want... eventually they will see how much u love and care about them- and come back to u.

Best Answer

Sometimes...sometimes things just aren't meant to be or sometimes people's pride gets in the way and they can't come back because of their pride...as they say though, the pride always goeth before the fall.

Best Answer

Pride is a stupid thing... I never let that get in the way if the pain Im feeling of missing som1 is so strong...

Best Answer

I understand...

Best Answer