no -- but i should have - did i regret it ---- YES

Best Answer

I have claimed to be in a relationship when I totally wasn't. I felt like a louse. A gutless louse!

Best Answer

Yes. Hasn't everyone? It's just a way of not hurting someone's feelings. It's like the japanese cutom of allowing the other person to 'save face' . I wasn't mean about it.

Best Answer

All the time. From I have guests coming over to I have severe headache........

Best Answer

i like dates...especially fresh ones..and in scones.

Best Answer

I have not went on many dates so no I guess

Best Answer

I haven't done this, but I did.yo get out of a marriage. I have been lied to by other while they were on another date.. the best is storytime about how damn miserable they were or how bad they were ill. You gotta love a good story, like the paper chasers losing your route money. Only there's is much more believable, shadow creatures fables animals and serious SERIOUS almost was eatn. Up by a disco-*****. Wait! Who's story was that one?!?!?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yeah, lots of times.

Best Answer

yes - but only to keep from hurting the asker<br />
I'm honest with creeps - ....that's just wrong somehow isn't it?

Best Answer

Yeah... not my best moment...

Best Answer

Nope, it is a lot easier just to tell them they are much too inferior in the very beginning, avoids awkward conversations in the future.

Best Answer