ChocSwurl ChocSwurl 26-30, F 9 Answers May 1, 2011

this made me smile....cause i would tell my baby rite before he would get off work...can you comeover i need something from the store...lol and then when he gets there i would just fall asleep in his arms....i love him soo much....

Best Answer

I lie once in a while, but when I date I stay honest.

Best Answer

No...if I begin to feel that I want to be away from the person I am dating, then the relationship has cooled so much that I pretty much don't even want to date them anymore.

Best Answer

Why would I need to lie about needing personal space? If I need it, I will say so, and if they have a problem with it, they need to get over it. Everyone needs personal space.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

yea........he's sweet.......but everyone needs chill time :-)

Best Answer

Yes, I have.<br />
That relationship didn't last long- my feeling the need to lie was a sure sign that something was wrong. You should just be able to tell the person what your other plans are, or that you're tired, busy, seeing a friend, whatever the case may be - and they should accept it without getting upset or jealous, or feeling insecure. (as should you, if the situation were reversed)

Best Answer